Omni Compiler Guidebook¶
This is a guidebook for anyone who wants to learn how to install Omni Compiler, how to use it, and some tips.
There are two versions of Omni Compiler, “Stable version” and “Nightly build version”. The Stable version is the so-called official version, and the Nightly build version is a trial version that is released at midnight on the official website. In this guidebook, we usually describe information about the latest Stable version.
- 1. What is Omni Compiler ?
- 2. How to install
- 3. How to use
- 4. Tips
- 4.1. How to compile one part of code by a native compiler
- 4.2. How to call an XMP program from an MPI program
- 4.3. In the case of failure of installation
- 4.4. Note in the case of using GASNet except for mpi-conduit
- 4.5. Test programs for Omni Compiler
- 4.6. Cooperation with profiling tools
- 4.7. How to use XMP Python package
- 4.8. Creation of shared library of XMP program
- 5. Restrictions